Okay, we did it again! Got on a plane with minimal fuss(and preparation) and went to see Papou and Giagia in Greece. There are adjacent reasons to the visit but I’ll share when there will be something to share. For now, we are here, doing paperwork by day and passionately debating(as concerns hubby)/begrudgingly avoiding(as concerns me) politics at night. And eating LOADS in between. Everything that’s fresh, everything that’s tasty, everything that’s smelling nice finds its way into our mouths.Both hubby and I were raised in warm countries where the fruit and veggies you eat come no further than 20 kilometers away and are always ripe and juicy and ready to be eaten. We have missed that more than we want to admit even to ourselves and we are making up for it now and teaching our daughter to do the same.
Anyway, I wanted to do another thing in my post today. I have been nominated for the ‘Versatile Blogger Award’ (http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com/) and I would like to return the favour, thanks Iva and nominate some blogs myself:
1. http://www.theimaginationtree.com -for their play challenge emails, they are a God-sent and a great source of inspiration.
2. http://www.romanianmum.com – for being brave and blogging as a Romanian! For the emotional richness of her posts and the beautiful way she promotes everything that is Romanian.
3. http://grenglish.co.uk – for providing such a humorous view on what it means to be married to a Greek and have a toddler
4. http://lovenewblogs.com – for doing such a great job at promoting “new kids on the blog”
5. www.mothernaturelovesyou.com – for blogging with such grace about parenting and life in general
6. http://yourlifetube.com – for providing diverse and insightful posts on weight loss, healthy living and exercise
7. http://www.catchy.ro – sorry but this one is in Romanian. The first pertinent, well informed and down to earth Romanian blog/website I came across.
8. http://www.growingajeweledrose.com – a wealth of ideas for entertaining toddlers
9. http://famigliaandseoul.blogspot.com – for the sensory bin ideas and many other ones!
The rules for the Versatile Blogger are as follows:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
-Thank the person who gave you this award
-Include a link to their blog
-Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly
-Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
-Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.