What were the moments that mattered most to me in 2013?
1. Finding out I was pregnant back in the spring! I had been trying to convince hubby to go for a second child for what seemed like forever and then, last spring, it happened! We had had a bad experience with our first, reflux, postnatal depression, countless sleepless nights so the fact that he decided to leave all that behind and go for it for a second time made me love and admire him even more!
2. Moving home, for a 7th time in seven years! I love our new home, it is new and bright and cozy and perfect for awaiting a new baby in!
3. Our summer holidays.They started gloriously, with a weekend in Paris, spent at Disneyland:
Then we got to sepnd the rest of the summer in Greece, to the delight of a sun-starved hubby and daughter! I love spending time with my family and the weekends we took away to Halkidiki, to relax and recharge our batteries were wonderful days full of fun and sunshine!
4. My blog taking off this autumn and doing such a difference to my morale and mental state. I love writing, it is like free therapy to me. I also love reviewing, as it makes me feel that every lovely thing I get to review and keep helps my family financially and relieves a tad the financial pressure off hubby!
5. Signing up for an Open University course and the prospect of a steady job in the future through it! Even if the course I am taking is below the qualifications I hold already from home, I have come to accept I need to adjust and adapt if I am to support my family consistently in the long run.
I am writing this post as a prompt from Oh So Amelia in collaboration with Lloyds Bank, which are generously giving a mini iPad to one lucky blogger participating in the challenge. If I win, I will be so chuffed to offer it to my worthy hubby!