Today’s challenge from Outmumbered is writing about things that make us happy. Not the obvious, like the family and friends but the “small” and private bits.
So, here goes:
1. Reading. My way of escaping reality and relaxing.
2. Coffee. Frappe with loads of milk and ice in the summer. Vanilla-flavoured coffee with milk in winter. And in Ireland.
3. Rain. Goes with the reading, the warm coffee and a fluffy blankie.
4. Notebooks. I am obsessed with pretty notebooks.
5. Babies. I find it hard being around them at the moment but I have always loved babies.
6. Hand and body lotions. Again, slight obsession. Ok, not so slight. One in every drawer in the house.
7. Autumn leaves rustling. Love the sound.
8. Travelling to new places.
9. Comfortable shoes/sandals.
10. Pretty dresses. Alex would tell you need to wear more of those and less jeans.
13. The thought that one day I will see my boy again and be able to give him a big,squashy hug.
14. My mum’s cooking
15. Pretty, artsy things. I am useless at making any but love sourcing and surrounding myself with beauty.