At least, for a while🙂. It’s been a great summer and because I have been too busy enjoying myself promises have been broken(what, PostADay?, yeah, I know,I screwed up!) and Alexa numbers have dropped. Oh well, not to worry, I have the whole winter to make it up to myself, to Alexa and to PostADay.
What have we been up to in the last three weeks?
1. Had another set of family visiting. Brothers in law, to be more exact. Precise on diets but not very good with keeping the time…yeah, I prefer girls, thanks!
2. Spent time with a friend who goes way back to my student days. Reverted to the careless, silly and giggly girls from back then for a whole of two weeks, can you imagine???
3. Visited more of Greece and loved every minute of it! Greece is gorgeous and I am glad I married a Greek man so O have a lifetime to discover it!
4. ATE!!A lot of good food. Became almost a connoisseur. Which is good when you’re in places like Thessaloniki, where they know how to cook(I can give you an extensive list of places to eat and sweets to try🙂. And bad when you’re heading back to places where Indian is the local speciality.
5. Spent a lot of time outside with Emma. Walks and open markets. Evening swims.
6. Tried to fill my batteries with good memories as we prepare to head back to Ireland at the beginning of October.
Right, enjoy my gallery and talk soon!